|LONDON, April 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Pascalization & Bridgmanization
High Pressure Processing (HPP) is a non-thermal pasteurisation process in which packaged foods are processed under extreme high pressures. The pressure inactivates food pathogens and extends the shelf life of the products while keeping their flavour and nutrients. HPP technologies are currently used for preserving foods such as meats, juices, vegetable products and seafood without adding preservatives.
Avure and Hiperbaric are the two major HPP equipment suppliers in the world, and they have retained most of the market share in western countries. On the other hand, Baotou KeFa, the Chinese market leader of HPP machine manufacturing, has been partnered with US companies to expand into western markets. Visiongain expects the total number of industrial HPP machines installed worldwide will exceed 350 in 2015.
While a number of food manufacturers purchased HPP equipment to process their own products, some have outsourced HPP to tolling service providers. The HPP tolling industry is most prominent in North America and Europe. We expect the global HPP equipment and service market will hit $0.33bn in 2015.
Meats, especially RTE meats are traditionally the biggest category of HPP foods. This segment continues to see strong growth, especially for raw meats. On the other hand, the ‘cleanse’ craze in developed countries has raised the demand for super premium juices, which results in the explosive growth of HPP juices in recent years. Visiongain predicts the global HPP food market will reach $9.8bn in 2015.
Rising concerns over food safety and the growing demand for processed food all over the world are the major forces driving the growth of the global HPP technologies market. Furthermore, consumers increasingly appreciate high quality products with natural and fresh flavour. A new HPP trade association may help educate food manufacturers and retailers as well as customers to promote the HPP technology. Visiongain believes the HPP technologies market will continue to exhibit robust growth during the forecast period.
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should buy The Food High Pressure Processing (HPP) Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025: Pascalization & Bridgmanization report
What is the future of the HPP technologies market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View of the global HPP technologies market; forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2015 to 2025, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 169 page report provides 111 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future HPP technologies prospects.
– You will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the HPP technologies sector.
• Forecasts from 2015-2025 and other analyses show you commercial prospects
– Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT Analysis), company profiles and commercial developments. Read the full transcripts of 5 exclusive expert opinion interviews from industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales, including:
– Jaime Nicolas-Correa, Global VP Sales & Director North America, Hiperbaric
– Dr. Wang Huan Yu, Director, Baotou KeFa High Pressure Technology, Co.
– Stephane Carrier, President and CEO, Natur+L XTD
– Rob Habgood, HPP Commercial Manager, Deli 24
– Will Burger, Marketing Director, Hope Foods
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2015-2025
– What are the secrets of the HPP foods industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these HPP foods submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2015 to 2025.
– Meat HPP foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
– Juice and Beverage HPP foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
– Vegetable product HPP foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
– Seafood HPP foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
– Other HPP foods submarket forecast 2015-2025
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional HPP foods markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for HPP foods companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2015 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2015-2025 for 7 leading national or regional markets.
– US HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
– Canadian HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
– Mexican HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
– Western Europe HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
– Asia Pacific HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
– Oceania HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
– Rest of the World HPP foods market forecast 2015-2025
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) affecting the industry and product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Advances in product quality
• Identify who the leading companies are in the HPP technologies industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analysing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the HPP technologies market remain strong, and from 2015 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 8 leading HPP technologies companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Baotou KeFa
– Universal Pasteurisation
– Hain Celestial
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the HPP technologies market
The Food High Pressure Processing (HPP) Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025: Pascalization & Bridgmanization report provides impartial HPP technologies sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interviews and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2015 to 2025
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How The Food High Pressure Processing (HPP) Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025: Pascalization & Bridgmanization report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the HPP technologies market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report The Food High Pressure Processing (HPP) Technologies Market Forecast 2015-2025: Pascalization & Bridgmanization. Avoid missing out -order our report now.
Companies Listed In This Report
ABB Pressure Systems
ACB Pressure Systems
Advancing Eco Agriculture
Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development
All Natural Freshness
Alliance Consumer Growth
Cinq Degrés Ouest
CJ Cheil Jedang
Elmhurst Research, Inc.
Engineered Pressure Systems Inc.
Evolution Media Partners
Fonterra Coop. Group
Fresh Advantage Foods
Fresh to Go
Fresher Evolution HPP
Fruity Line B.V.
Garden Fresh Gourmet
Global Leading Foods
Golden Circle Black Label
Golden Valley Farms
Goose Point Oysters
Harwood Engineering Company
Herdez Del Fuerte, S.A. de C.V.
Hielscher Ultrasonics GmbH
Highland Fresh Foods
HPP Food Services
HPP Italia Foods Import
Kee Fresh & Safe Foodtech
Maple Leaf Group
Maple Lodge Farms
Millard Refrigerated Services
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
Natural Benefits Co
New Image International
Nicolás Correa Group
Nisbet Oyster Company
Ocean Choice International
Pressure Safe, LLC
Pret a Manger
RebootYourLife & Urban Remedy
Santa Maria Foods
Shucks Maine Lobster
Sociedad Cooperativa Cupanda
Stansted Fluid Power
Stay Fresh Foods
Stork Food and Dairy Systems
Thysen Krupp Group
Universal Cold Storage
Villa de Patos
West Liberty Foods
Winsoms of Walla Walla
Zwanenberg Food Group
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Canadian Cattlemen’s Association
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
Technologico de Monterrey
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
University College Cork
Washington State University