|DUBLIN, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Mozzarella Cheese Markets 2014” report to their offering.
This is a report on the Mozzarella Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions. Proteus Insight is a marketing research consultancy that focuses on the global cheese industry, but is expanding its coverage to include other dairy categories.
The report includes:
- Information on supply and usage in 122 markets across the regions.
- The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2008-2014F
- Manufacturer supply (2012 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications 2012 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2012 only
Mozzarella Cheese is segmented into:
- Mozzarella Fresh from Buffalo Milk
- Mozzarella Fresh from Cow Milk
- Mozzarella Pizza from Cow Milk
The year series is 2008-2014F with forecasts to 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY FINDINGS
1.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
2. WEST EUROPE
2.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
2.2 Market segmentation and trends
2.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
3. EAST EUROPE
3.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
3.2 Market segmentation and trends
3.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
4. MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA (MENA)
4.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
4.2 Market segmentation and trends
4.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
5.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
5.2 Market segmentation and trends
5.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
6. SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
6.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
6.2 Market segmentation and trends
6.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
7. CENTRAL ASIA AND CAUCUSUS (CAUC)
7.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
7.2 Market segmentation and trends
7.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
8. LATIN AMERICA & CARRIBBEAN
8.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
8.2 Market segmentation and trends
8.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
9. NORTH AMERICA
9.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
9.2 Market segmentation and trends
9.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
10.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
10.2 Market segmentation and trends
10.3 Mozzarella Cheese distribution
Our research methodology is based on a two stage approach to gathering and analysing data.
Stage 1: Utilisation of In-House Resources
Main sources of secondary data include:
Specialist trade press
Links with audit organisations
Company annual reports
Independent analysts’ reports
Financial and mainstream press coverage.
Stage 2: Field Research
Conducted in relevant markets and include:
- Contact throughout the international dairy processing industry allows for direct communication to key industry players to gain their view of the market or industry being analysed.
- Store checks are carried out by a network of market analysts who confirm products, manufacturers and brands available in selected markets.