|LONDON, July 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Prospects for Companies in the ‘Free From’ Market
The world market for the Lactose-Free Foods will reach $5.85bn in 2014. There are a number of reasons why the lactose-free foods market has exploded in North America and Western Europe, but a major driving force has been the increased media coverage and public awareness of lactose and dairy intolerances and various allergies. The lactose-free sector has also been recently pushed into the mainstream market by popular books, television shows, and celebrity endorsements.
According to industry experts, lactose intolerance affects around 75% of the global population. More specifically, recent studies by the World Health Organization (WHO) indicate a higher-than-expected international prevalence of lactose intolerance among the population. The growing incidences of such particular food intolerance around the world are a major indicator of the lactose free foods market’s long-term sustainability.
The global Lactose-Free Foods market is quite unique in that for core consumers, these foods are not an optional “lifestyle” choice, like purchasing organic or low-fat foods, for example, but are a virtual necessity in order to prevent adverse reactions that occur with varying levels of severity.
Why you should buy the Lactose-Free Foods Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Companies in the ‘Free From‘ Market report
What is the future of the Lactose-Free Foods market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams, helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
How this 117 page report delivers:
• View global Lactose-Free Foods market forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the market’s drivers and restraints, allowing you to compete in the market more efficiently. In addition to market forecasts from 2014-2024, our new study shows current market data, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Our 117 page report provides 76 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Lactose-Free Foods market prospects
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Lactose-Free Foods sector
– You will gain a thorough knowledge on the Lactose-Free Foods sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
• Discover sales predictions for the key end user submarkets from 2014 to 2024
– What are the forces driving the Lactose-Free Foods industry? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Lactose-Free Foods submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 subdivided further by 7 regions providing 49 distinct market sectors to analyse.
– Lactose-Free Dairy submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Lactose-Free Bakery submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Lactose-Free Ice Cream submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Lactose-Free Ready Meals submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Lactose-Free Desserts submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Lactose-Free Sauces Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Other Lactose-Free Foods Submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading regional Lactose-Free Foods markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the regional market potential for Lactose-Free Foods from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 7 regional markets further subdivided by 7 end user submarkets providing 49 discrete market spaces to study.
– North America forecast 2014-2024
– Latin America forecast 2014-2024
– Western Europe forecast 2014-2024
– Eastern Europe forecast 2014-2024
– MEA forecast 2014-2024
– Asia Pacific forecast 2014-2024
– Oceania forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting industry players, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– SWOT analyses assessing market advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Currents trends and developments
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Lactose-Free Foods industry
– Our report reveals the companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. See visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 14 leading Lactose-Free Foods companies examining their capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies and future outlook.
– Arla Foods
– Barry Callebaut
– Cargill Inc
– Chr. Hansen
– Crowley Foods LLC
– Daiya Foods Inc
– Edlong Dairy Technologies
– Green Valley Organics
– Kerry Group plc
– McNeil Nutritionals LLC
– Murray Goulburn
– Sweet William
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Lactose-Free Foods market
The Lactose-Free Foods Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Companies in the ‘Free From‘Market report provides impartial Lactose-Free Foods sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis of the company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company’s prospects.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage. As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Lactose-Free Foods Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Companies in the ‘Free From‘ Market report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Lactose-Free Foods market. You will discover market forecasts, predictions providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Lactose-Free Foods Market Forecast 2014-2024: Prospects for Companies in the ‘Free From‘Market. Avoid missing out and order our report now.
Companies Listed in this Report
Arla Foods Milk Partnership
Crowley Dairy Company
Crowley Foods LLC
Daiya Foods Inc
Edlong Dairy Flavors
Edlong Dairy Technologies
Farmers Co-operative Dairy
Green Valley Organics
Hansa Arla Milch eG
Hansa-Milch Mecklenburg-Holstein eG
HP Hood LLC
Johnson & Johnson
McNeil Nutritionals LLC
Petra Foods Ltd
Sweet William Pty Ltd
The Soy Chocolate Company
Turtle Island Foods
WhiteWave Foods Company
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Food Standards Agency
Grocery Council of Australia
National Institute of Health
Sonoma Land Trust
World Health Organization