|DUBLIN, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Gouda Cheese Markets 2014” report to their offering.
This is a report on the Gouda Cheese markets in the West and East Europe, Middle East and North Africa, Africa, Asia, Central Asia and Caucasus, Latin and North American regions.
The report includes:
Information on supply and usage in 122 markets across the regions.
The report provides information on:
- Consumption volume (tonnes) and total market value, 2008-2014F
- Manufacturer supply (2013 only),
- Volume Channel distribution split into retail, food service and industrial applications* 2013 only
- Local production versus imports at country and regional level for 2013 only
Gouda Cheese is segmented into:
- Bulk (> 1kg)
- Other Gouda cheese
The year series is 2008-2014F with forecasts to 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
1. KEY FINDINGS
1.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
2. WEST EUROPE
2.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
2.2 Market segmentation and trends
2.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
3. EAST EUROPE
3.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
3.2 Market segmentation and trends
3.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
<sp! an class =”xn-location”>Romania
4. MIDDLE EAST & NORTH AFRICA (MENA)
4.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
4.2 Market segmentation and trends
4.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
5.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
5.2 Market segmentation and trends
5.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
6. SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
6.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
6.2 Market segmentation and trends
6.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
7. CENTRAL ASIA AND CAUCUSUS (CAUC)
7.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
7.2 Market segmentation and trends
7.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
8. LATIN AMERICA & CARRIBBEAN
8.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
8.2 Market segmentation and trends
8.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
9. NORTH AMERICA
9.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
9.2 Market segmentation and trends
9.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
10.1 Market size 2008-2014F and forecast development
10.2 Market segmentation and trends
10.3 Gouda Cheese distribution
The research methodology is based on a two stage approach to gathering and analysing data.
Stage 1: Utilisation of In-House Resources
Main sources of secondary data include:
- Specialist trade press
- Links with audit organisations
- Trade associations
- Company annual reports
- Independent analysts’ reports
- Financial and mainstream press coverage.
Stage 2: Field Research
Conducted in relevant markets and include:
Trade Interviews :
- Contact throughout the international dairy processing industry allows for direct communication to key industry players to gain their view of the market or industry being analysed.
- Store checks are carried out by a network of market analysts who confirm products, manufacturers and brands available in selected markets.