|LONDON, July 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Opportunities for Leading Companies
The world market for the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics will reach $11.03bn in 2014. Quality and safety testing of food is an area of growing importance, where accurate analytical results are critical, be that for exporters, importers or government bodies. With rising globalisation levels, standardisation of food safety testing methods across the world becomes paramount to all food industry players and this will define the global food safety testing market in the foreseeable future.
Food testing is integral to the efficient production of safe, quality products. The food industry is increasingly subject to scrutiny and testing in order to ensure compliance with food safety regulations and to protect public health. Moreover, contamination of food products harms the consumer and damages a brand’s reputation. Food manufacturers play an ever important role in this process and have a responsibility to follow guidelines and ensure consumer safety.
Increased levels of automation and computerisation of food safety testing methods used will define the future outlook of the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics market over the next decade.
Why you should buy Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies
What is the future of the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Key reasons to buy this 127 page report:
• View global Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics market forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the market’s drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• View 79 tables, charts, and graphs
– Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics market prospects.
– This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics sector
• View 4 exclusive expert interviews
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
– Matthias Boeker, Sales Manager, EMEA of Aquonics Inc
– Alain Minelli, Global Marketing Manager, Diagnostics, DuPont Nutrition & Health
– Ted Andrew, Director, Product Marketing of Roka Bioscience
– Ron Wacker, Global Business Development Manager Food Testing at SGS
Discover sales predictions for the key submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics within the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics industry? How will the markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Stay informed about the potential for each of these Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024. These 7 submarkets are presented at the global and regional level providing 49 discrete market segment forecasts.
– Salmonella Testing Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Listeria Testing Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– GMO Testing Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Pesticides Testing Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Toxins Testing Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– E-Coli Testing Syrup Submarket forecast 2014-2024
– Other Submarket forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the regional Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2014 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024 for 7 leading regional markets. These 7 regional markets are further divided by 7 submarkets providing 49 discrete market segment forecasts.
– North America Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market forecast 2014-2024
– Latin America Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market forecast 2014-2024
– Western Europe Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market forecast 2014-2024
– Eastern Europe Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market forecast 2014-2024
– MEA Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Asia Pacific Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024
– Oceania Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting industry players, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– SWOT analyses assessing market advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Currents trends and developments
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Food Safety Testing and Diagnostics industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 14 leading Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics companies examining their capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies and future outlook.
– ALS Food & Pharmaceutical
– Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
– Bureau Veritas S.A.
– BioControl Systems, Inc
– DuPont Nutrition & Health
– Eurofins Scientific
– Genevac Ltd
– Genon Laboratories Ltd
– IDEXX Laboratories Inc
– Intertek Group plc
– Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics market
The Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies report provides impartial Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, exclusive interview and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and 4 full transcripts from these exclusive interviews are included in the report. Visiongain’s research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including global, submarket and regional markets forecasts from 2014-2024
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain’s increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain’s team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
How the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies report can benefit you
Visiongain’s report is for anyone requiring analysis of the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics market. You will discover market forecasts, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from our extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don’t miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, overlooking critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover forecasts from 2014 to 2024 at the global, submarket, and regional level. The report also assesses technologies, competitive forces and expected product pipeline developments. Read on to discover the prospects for the Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics sector and find out what its future market prospects are.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order now our report Food Safety Testing & Diagnostics Market Forecast 2014-2024: Opportunities for Leading Companies. Avoid missing out and order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at email@example.com or call Tel: +44(0)20-7336-6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1289/Food-Safety-Testing-Diagnostics-Market-Forecast-2014-2024
Companies Listed in this Report
ABC Research Laboratories
ALS Food & Pharmaceutical
Andes Control S.A.
ASI Food Safety
Bio-Cide International, Inc
BioControl Systems, Inc.
BioFire Diagnostics, Inc
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
Biotest Laboratories Ltd
Bureau Veritas S.A
Charm Sciences Inc
DuPont Nutrition & Health
ESI Qual International Eurofins
Genon Laboratories Ltd
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc
Intertek Group plc
Life Technologies Corp
Metrohm USA Inc
Michelson Laboratories Inc
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Association Française de Normalisation
American Beverage Association
AOAC International (Association of Official Agricultural Chemists)
Canadian Food Inspection Agency
European Food Safety Authority
Food Safety and Inspection Service
Food Standards Australia New Zealand
Global Food Safety Initiative
Rospotrebnadzor (Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being in Russia)
US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Food borne, Waterborne and Environmental Diseases
United Kingdom Accreditation Service
US Department of Agriculture