||LONDON, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Future Prospects for Leading Companies
The beverage packaging market is set to grow in the next 10 years at a fairly flat rate, the market will be driven by evolving consumer and demographic trends as well as fast economic growth in the developing markets across the globe, particularly in Asia and South America. Visiongain’s analysis indicates that the global beverage packaging market will reach a value of $105.24bn in 2014.
One of the key trends will be the growing global population meaning that the demand for beverages and therefore the demand for beverage packaging will be higher in the next 10 years. The location of this population will also have a major impact on the beverage packaging market in the future. Urbanisation globally is ever increasing and in particular it is accelerating in emerging economies such as India and China. This means that more convenience products will be demanded as these consumers are more time constrained thus the demand for packaged goods will increase. Further to this, with the development and growth of these emerging economies there will be more middle class consumers with higher disposable incomes. Therefore, demand for premium beverages will also increase and thus once again the demand for beverage packaging will increase.
An issue that will have a major impact on the beverage packaging market is that regarding environmental issues associated with packaging. These are issues such as recyclability and sustainability. This has become a more important point to consider for manufacturers because consumers are more aware of their products and the impact they have on the environment. They are seeking out products that are more environmentally friendly and are looking for more information on packaging regarding this. A similar trend is also seen with food safety and this applies to beverages too. Consumers want packaging that they can trust to be hygienic and safe. A further development of consumers affecting the beverage packaging market is that of the increasingly health conscious consumer which is affecting the beverage packaging market. This has meant that consumers are looking at packaging ever more for the nutritional information of the beverage – and beverage packaging market dynamics have changed and will continue to do so to cater for this trend.
Visiongain believes the beverage packaging market will perform well in the next 10 years and that the majority of growth will be fuelled by the emerging markets, increase in urbanisation, the increase in the ‘on-the-go consumer’ resulting from this, and the rising incomes of people in many developing economies.
Why you should buy Beverage Packaging Market Forecast 2014-2024: Future Prospects for Leading Companies
What is the future of the beverage packaging market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way
• View global beverage packaging market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
– The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
– Our 138 page report provides 109 tables, charts, and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future beverage packaging market prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the beverage packaging sector
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
– By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge on the beverage packaging sector finding strategic advantages for your work and will learn how your organisation can benefit – allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales
– Tetra Pak
• Discover sales predictions for the key end use submarkets from 2014-2024
– What are the dynamics of the beverage packaging industry’s progress? How will these markets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Find where you can gain and how your organisation can succeed. Avoid falling behind. Stay informed about the potential for each of these beverage packaging submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
– Rigid plastic beverage packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Flexible plastic beverage packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Metal beverage packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Glass beverage packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Paper beverage packaging forecast 2014-2024
– Other beverage packaging forecast 2014-2024
• Understand the prospects for the leading national beverage packaging markets – where will the highest revenues and opportunities occur?
– Learn about the market potential for beverage packaging companies in the developed and developing countries, from 2013 onwards. You will see where and how opportunities exist with revealing individual market forecasts and analysis from 2014-2024 for 14 leading national markets.
– US forecast 2014-2024
– China forecast 2014-2024
– Japan forecast 2014-2024
– India forecast 2014-2024
– Germany forecast 2014-2024
– UK forecast 2014-2024
– France forecast 2014-2024
– Italy forecast 2014-2024
– Spain forecast 2014-2024
– South Korea forecast 2014-2024
– Canada forecast 2014-2024
– Australia forecast 2014-2024
– Brazil forecast 2014-2024
– Russia forecast 2014-2024
– ROW forecast 2014-2024
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
– Explore the political, economic, social, and technological (PEST / SWOT) issues assessing product advances. Discover what the present and future outlook for business will be. Learn about the following business critical issues –
– Research and development (R&D) strategy
– Technological issues and constraints.
– Supply and demand dynamics
– Increasing specialisation by leading players
– Advances in product quality
– Demographic changes
• Identify who the leading companies are in the Beverage Packaging industry
– Our report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. Prospects for advances in the beverage packaging industry are strong, and from 2014 it holds many opportunities for revenue growth. View visiongain’s assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies, and new market entrants. Our work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 20 leading Beverage Packaging companies examining their positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity, and future outlook.
– Ardagh Group
– Ball Corporation
– Bemis Company Inc
– Crown Holdings Inc
– MeadWestVaco Company
– Mondi Group
– Owens-Illinois Inc
– Reynolds Group Holdings
– Rexam Plc
– Saint Gobain
– Tetra Laval Group
– Aluminium Company of America
– Graham Packaging
– RPC Group
– Toyo Seikan Group
– Sonoco Products
– Silgan Holdings
– Stora Enso